|- Click Here to Request a Complimentary Consultation|
Retainer agreements for marketing services offer health care groups an effective alternative to a full-time marketing employee. With a minimum level of investment, this arrangement provides dedicated marketing time and customized strategies from a seasoned marketing professional and support team.
Benefits from these relationships include:
- Substantial Savings Of at Least 25% Over Standard Project Rates.
- Continuity of services for best results in both short and long term projects.
- Over 20 years of dedicated health care marketing experience producing result oriented plans and 30 years of diverse marketing and sales experience.
- A keen awareness of developments within the national medical community.
- Through understanding of both the demographics and buying attitudes for elective procedures.
- Reduced Costs in marketing fees, as well as printed materials, resource mailing lists, and advertising (where agency discounts are offered)
- Available for all marketing related actions* including booths for health and trade shows, presentations to “targeted groups," informal focus groups, blind surveys, etc.
- Ownership of all information and materials gathered during retainer relationship.
- Exclusivity of services to your industry type within the geographic
market while on retainer.
Retainers are available at a minimum of 10 hours per month for a minimum of 90 days.